FPX is ideal for bill payments and purchases of goods and services via online. For both customers and merchants, it offers the ease of payment via the Internet.
- Click on “MEPS FPX” icon within the merchant’s web page
- Choose preferred bank for debiting purposes.
- Customer will be directed to the bank’s internet banking website and will be required to key in his/her User ID and Password including TAC number (if any).
- Upon approval, transaction value will be debited from the customer account and credited to the merchant’s account.
- Both parties will receive a notification confirming the transaction.
With the introduction of FPX, customers can make payments at any time, anywhere via direct debiting of his/her current or savings account(s).
The customer also can reach to wider merchants base since merchants can now accept all customers who subscribe to any local internet banking services with any bank.
Currently, there are 11 participating banks:
- Bank Islam
- CIMB Bank (CIMB Clicks & CIMB Biz Channel)
- Hong Leong Bank
- Maybank (M2U & M2E)
- Public Bank
- RHB Bank
- Alliance Bank
- Affin Bank
- Bank Rakyat
No registration is required with FPX. You may however, need to have an internet banking account and may also need to register with the merchant, depending on the merchant’s requirement.
You must have an Internet banking facility with your bank.
It will depend on your Internet banking subscription terms and conditions as well as your merchant’s Internet payment services terms and conditions.
The merchant’s website will display the FPX logo at the website.
FPX service is available from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm daily, seven days a week, 365 days a year. However, FPX service is also dependent on the Internet Banking’s service availability at the participating banks.
Yes, the limit is determined by either your bank or the merchant.
Currently, the transaction limit for B2C Model is fixed at RM30,000 per transaction, while the limit for B2B Model is fixed at RM1,000,000 per transaction.